Monday, February 12, 2007

Finding Motivation

I started a class on encrusted crazy quilting by Sharon Boggon of inaminuteago. This is the first week and I'm enjoying learning new things. I'm finding the motivation to pull out old projects and look at them with a fresh perspective. I haven't decided whether to piece a new block just for this class or use one of many that I have pieced and tucked into the WIP basket. The deciding factor will probably be whether I have pieced a new one before the next lesson or not. Here's a web page with several blocks that are still awaiting embellishment and might be good candidates.

1 comment:

Ati said...

Kate I am impressed by the beautiful blocks you have sewn. You have a choice, fabulous! Pick the craziest one and an other and see what happen in the class!