Monday, May 07, 2007

A new hobby...

as if I need another hobby. I go to a craft group once a week, mostly for the coffee and girl talk. It's also a playdate for my little angel. Another mom brings her daughter that is a couple months older and the girls get a little baby socializing. A couple weeks ago we started making beaded jewelry. It was fun, so last week I thought I would make a set to wear with my outfit for Pentecost. I made the top last year and the neckline is much lower than I had planned. It's a great summer top, but it needs jewelry. So I searched the craft shops for just the right beads. Many of the beads didn't make the final cut. I still have to finish off the earrings and string up the bracelet, but this is what I came up with for the necklace. Not too bad for a first try at designing jewelry. I ended up not making the meeting and just *had* to go out and buy the tools. Now I'll just *have* to get more beads and make more jewelry to put the tools to good use, right?

My angel got so excited when she saw the camera, I had to get a picture of her too.

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

OMG! I just want to kiss those cheeks!!